Sunday, September 25, 2011

Some Random Fun Jewelry

So again this week's blog is a real simple one. We're really weird and nerdy and made some silly jewelry. And now on to the stuffs! 

So I've been searching EVERYWHERE for a mustache necklace and I still haven't found the magical store people are getting them from! I finally gave up and decided to make my own and this is it! My own beautiful fancy mustache necklace!!! 

This was inspired by Groucho Marx glasses but I forgot the eyebrows! The other earring is one of those windup chattering teeth toys.

And these are just because we're artists! Making a tube of paint is hard! It took us a few tries but we eventually got it.

If any of you want to make your own jewelry, we basically use the same process for making charms and magnets just on a much smaller scale. You'll need to buy things like chain and earring hooks or studs and some jewelry pliers. Once you have all that you'll be set to make your own fun jewelry! 

So that's all for this week folks! We have some fun Halloween things coming up for October! ♥  

0 comments:

Post a Comment