Saturday, July 16, 2011

HARRY POTTER! HARRY POTTER! HARRY POTTER!!!!!


So according to the title this post is going to be all about HARRY POTTER!!!!! Here's a fun fact for all of you: Ai and I are super nerds about a lot of different things and Harry Potter is naturally one of those things we love! In honor of the final movie we made some Harry Potter themed things. We had a lot of fun with these projects and couldn't wait to post this up. So enough of my rambling and on to the stuffs! 


Ai's mom is also a fan of Harry Potter so we made her some magnets! 


Our gang of HP magnets. I did the top row and broom and Ai did the bottom row and the Sorting Hat!

Ai did the golden trio and twins

I did Dumbledore, Hagrid, Ginny, Luna, and Neville

I wanted to make Dobby look really nice because he's Ai's mom's favorite! 

The twins! 

Neville ended up looking like a young Snape! lol

Ron! 

Harry!

Hermione!

Luna! 

Ginny! (my scarf is not as nice as Ai's! lol >_<)

Everyone's favorite groundskeeper! 

R.I.P. Dumbledore! :( 

Ai made Hedwig! 

Ai's amazing Sorting Hat! 

Ai's super adorable Pigwidgeon! 

I really love making decorated shortbread cookies so I decided it would be awesome to make HP ones. I taught Ai and our friend Thao how to decorate cookies so the cookies were a collaborative effort. I didn't have HP shaped cookie cutters, so most of these cookies are cut by hand. And if you've never cut cookies by hand, it is time consuming (though it was definitely worth it because we love Harry Potter)! Now on to the cookies! 

All the cookies we made! 

Some random HP related items

Harry's glasses

A wand casting a spell








Hedwig

A random owl with a wizard's hat, maybe it's an animagus! lol


The Hogwarts Crest. I had the most fun doing this one! 

The Crest of SugiAi! lol I like elephants and she likes pigs! 

The people! Poor Hermione got fat in the oven, she looks like she should be Hagrid! hahahaha

Voldemort






Harry and his broom flying off to a new adventure! 

I know that this was already a super long post, but because I am a sentimental fool I just want to say this: Thank you J.K. Rowling for creating these wonderful characters and beautiful world! Harry Potter and his grand adventure will live on forever in all of our hearts! 

That's all for now folks! Go watch the final HP movie and enjoy it, it was really great! 

Oh yeah one more thing, we joined the cool kids and are on Google+ our profile! We're not quite sure what we'll do with it, but it does have some more personal info about us on it, since we've been pretty vague here on the blog. So if you're already on Google+ don't hesitate to add us! ^_^ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment